Improve multilingual customer experience with Australia’s first “on demand video interpreting” service.
Language plays a fundamental role for in-person experiences so if communicating is a challenge, the opportunity cost could be significant. When English is not your customer’s language of choice, the ability to connect in a meaningful way is at risk and can lead to a negative customer experience.
Some customers turn to employing bilingual employees based on local catchment demographics. This is one way of meeting the language challenge however the broader issue rests in having enough language resourcing to meet your demand. This is where ezispeak can help.
In late 2016, ezispeak embarked upon the design and development of Australia’s first on demand video interpreting service which was to provide ubiquitous access across all operating system platforms and devices. The new service was launched as an MVP in March 2017 and is now in full service and has been since May 2017.
Key benefits of ezispeak’s Video Interpreting Service include:
- Real time interpreters available in over 20+ languages – no scheduling required
- Minimum interpreter video call duration is 15 minutes
- Compatible with Chrome or Firefox browsers
- Native mobility apps for iOS and Android
- User access can be managed by your organisation or by ezispeak Tech Ops
- Rapid deployment and low learning curve
- Service is hosted in Australia on AWS and Azure infrastructure
- Packet loss detection integrated into app for user experience management
- Video application customisation available
ezispeak’s TechOps and Change Management Team provides full implementation support for new video interpreting clients ensuring a positive experience and optimal uptake.
I would like more information about your Video Interpreting Service.
2/12 Risley St, Richmond VIC 3121
1800 796 518
320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 1800 796 518
ezispeak Translation Service Localization Service Translator Services LocalizCX Interpretation Services